Laryngoscope Instruments is an endoscopy of the larynx, a part of the throat. It is a medical procedure that is used to obtain a view, for example, of the vocal folds and the glottis. Laryngoscopy may be performed to facilitate tracheal intubation during general anesthesia or cardiopulmonary resuscitation or for surgical procedures on the larynx or other parts of the upper tracheobronchial tree.
We use non-magnet stainless steel for manufacturing the blades to eliminate the risk of contamination. Cool and brighter light with no chance of tissue burning during long procedures. The superior quality of glass fiber optics gives maximum bright illumination to view the larynx of the human body. we provide detachable light which can be autoclaved separately, which makes life long of blades. Autoclave-able at 134c° 5 min, for 2000-3000 cycles at maximum light output. All blades are made to comply with ISO 7376, and allow compatibility with existing blades and handles. A complete range of handles is also equipped with LED lamps. LED technology has a longer additional lifetime with50,000hrs and a continuous 2hrs operating time.
What is the use of Laryngoscope Instruments?
- Visualization of the vocal cords to allow insertion of an endotracheal tube
- Also useful for the insertion of a gastric tube or TOE probe by lifting the larynx forwards.
In addition, the Description:
- The base of the blade (attaches to the handle and makes an electrical connection when extended)
- Hook of blade
- Curved or Straight blade
- Flange (containing web and light source) – proximal flange to sweep the tongue aside
- Handle tip containing electrical connection and connection for hook
- Handle containing batteries
Manufacturer & Supplier of Laryngoscope Instruments in Pakistan:
Alispo International supplies laryngoscopes of both Humans Laryngoscopes and Veterinary Laryngoscopes in Sialkot Pakistan. It is a tool that is used in the examination of the larynx. The Macintosh blade is the most widely used of the curved Laryngoscope blades, while the Miller blade is the most popular straight-blade style. Both Miller and Macintosh Laryngoscope blades are available in sizes 0 (neonatal) through 5 (Extra-large adult).
We supply Laryngoscopes all over the world. Our Laryngoscope Supplies contains a wide range of Laryngoscope blades and handles. we produce more than 15 types of Laryngoscope blades. Which is being used in different regions in the whole world on behalf of their design and pattern what type a Doctor prefers and feels comfortable using for his examination process in their regions?
Laryngoscope Instruments Blade Sizes:
Few are the common sizes and Numbers used for Laryngoscope Blades.
- Premature Blade 00
- Neonate Blade 0
- Infant Blade 1
- Child Blade 2
- Medium Adult Blade 3
- Large Adult Blade 4
- X-Large Blade 5
Laryngoscope blades are the instruments used to examine the larynx. The laryngoscope blades are available in a variety with/without a Fiber Optic light source. The trend regarding blades has/been moving toward the disposable version.
Types of Laryngoscope Blades:
- Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Blades
- Conventional Laryngoscope Blades
We manufacture Laryngoscope Handles in both Disposable and Reusable forms from High-Quality materials. All sizes of Laryngoscope Handles are available.
- Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Handle
- Conventional Laryngoscope handle
We can supply every type of Laryngoscope set in Plastic cases or also in Wooden Boxes. They are the following Laryngoscope Sets we manufactured.
- Premature & Neonate Blade Laryngoscope Set
- Infant Laryngoscope Set
- Child Laryngoscope Set
- Adult Laryngoscope Set
- Customized Set
Quality Maintenance & Manufacturing Standard:
- we use non-magnet stainless steel for manufacturing the blades to eliminate the risk of contamination.
- Cool and brighter light with no chance of tissue burning during long procedures.
- The superior quality of glass fiber optics gives maximum bright illumination to view the larynx of the human body.
- we provide detachable light which can be autoclaved separately, which makes life long of blades.
- Autoclave-able at 134c° 5 min, for 2000-3000 cycles at maximum light output.
- All blades are made to comply with ISO 7376, and allow compatibility with existing blades and handles.
- A complete range of handles is also equipped with LED lamps.
- LED technology has a longer additional lifetime with 50,000hrs and a continuous 2hrs operating time.